Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Washing clothes in Krakow

The first clothes wash is taking place as I write this. What a process. We are taking in our last night in Krakow, after seeing Aushwitz on Monday, and this huge ass salt mine today. We have about 10 hours worth of travel tomorrow as we head to Budapest. Today we booked our ferry ride across the adriatic sea from Split, Croatia. We also finally bought our Pearl Jam tickets for the concert on July 6th.

The only thing I miss thus far other than friends and family is my own bed. oh well. So far things have been pretty stress free, no major problems (knock on wood). It must be going well since i have somewhat inquired about jobs over here next summer, and possibly some other time.

out from the Krak
MJ


quote:

me: I am Hungry
Mitch: we will be there in three days

No comments:

Post a Comment