Friday, June 25, 2010

I fought the sun and the sun won

after a full day at the bathes yesterday, I have now visited 2 pharmacies in Budapest to help solve the problem of awful sunburn. I came out with a special spray that says something in Hungarian, so far I have used it twice, and have been pleased with the results. I think that i say this every time that i get sunburnt, but here it goes again, I will never forget to put on sunscreen again.

heading to croatia tomorrow.....for four days in the sun....I am going to need to stock up on sunscreen

2 comments:

  1. Michael, this is Thomas. I'm also a touch sunburnt today after shoveling and wheelbarrowing rock and mulch. You missed out, brother!

    Seriously, how are you not using sunscreen? Get the highest number and have Mitch slather it all over you.

    ReplyDelete